Computer Graphics and Multimedia Technical Assignment Help
Introduction to Computer Graphics and Multimedia Assignment Services
Computer graphics and multimedia
Computer graphics are pictures and films created using computers. Multimedia is content that uses a combination of different content forms such as text, audio, images, animations, video, and interactive content. Computer graphics refers to many things:
- The manipulation and the representation of the image or the data in a graphical manner.
- Various technology is required for the creation and manipulation.
- Digital synthesis and its manipulation.
Computer graphics is responsible for displaying art and image data effectively and meaningfully to the consumer. It is also used for processing image data received from the physical world, such as photo and video content.
- It displays the information in the form of graphical objects such as pictures, charts, diagram and graphs.
- Graphical objects convey more information in less time and easily understandable formats for example statically graph shown in stock exchange. In computer graphics picture or graphics objects are presented as a collection of discrete pixels.
- We can control intensity and colour of pixel which decide how picture look like. The special procedure determines which pixel will provide the best approximation to the desired picture or graphics object this process is known as Rasterization.
- The process of representing continuous picture or graphics object as a collection of discrete pixels is called Scan Conversion.
Types of Computer Graphics
Raster Graphics: In raster, graphics pixels are used for an image to be drawn. It is also known as a bitmap image in which a sequence of images is into smaller pixels. Basically, a bitmap indicates a large number of pixels together.
Vector Graphics: In vector graphics, mathematical formulae are used to draw different types of shapes, lines, objects, and so on.
Multimedia application is used to educate, entertain or communicate within a group. The various fields where multimedia applications are used effectively are-
1. Image processing and image recognition: Image processing system employ compression and decompression techniques and algorithm for object recognition, comparing images or object with predefined object, extra plotting finer details to view edges more clearly.
2. Document Imaging: Document imaging is an information technology category for systems capable of replicating documents commonly used in business, organizations such as insurance agencies, law offices, country and state governments.
3. Full motion video messages: Electronic mail was started with ASCII text only documents. However it has progress to the point of using object linking and embedding (OLE) technology to embed a variety of the bit streams.
The voice and video messages can also be embedded in addition to the textual messages.
4. Full motion digital video applications: The three major application groups for full motion video are
- Games and entertainment
- Training and manuals
- Business application.
5. Electronic messaging: The requirements of multimedia enabled electronic messaging system are-
- Message store and forward facility.
- Message transfer agents.
- Message servers.
- Automatic database synchronization of dynamic electronic messaging database.
- Automatic protocol conversion and format conversions.
- Dynamic access and transaction managers to allow multiple users to access edit and print multimedia messages.
E-messaging system also includes a number of other workgroup type applications such as calendars and scheduling. They are called mail enabled multimedia applications.
Multimedia System Architecture:
Important feature of multimedia architecture
- Multimedia encompasses a large variety of technologies and integration of multiple architecture interacting in real time.
- All the multimedia capabilities integrate with the standard user interfaces such as Microsoft Windows, X Windows.
- The systems can operate with or without special hardware needed for multimedia such as DSPs with no change in the application software.
- The application should require absolutely no change to operate with a variety of hardware interfaces.
Computer graphic and multimedia Q&A:
Question 1: What is DSP?
Answer: Digital Signal Processor (DSP) chips are used in a variety of application. Some major application are-
· The European digital cellular telephone system.
· Digital servos in hard disk driver.
· Fax/data modems.
· Video and audio signal processing for office computers.
Question 2: What is morphing?
Answer: A technique by which we can blend two or more images to form a new image is called as morphing.
Question 3: What is MMS?
Answer: MMS stand for Multimedia Messaging System.
It is an application that allows one to send and receive messages over cell phones.
These are popularly being used to send and receive jokes, music, ringtones, pictures and sometime even videos.
Question 4: What are the areas where Multimedia elements are used?
Answer: Multimedia elements are also used in advertisements, product catalogues and online magazines.
Question 5: What is virtual reality?
Answer: An environment which is experienced by users as similar to reality.
The various multimedia components are coordinated with a technique called Virtual Reality.
Question 6: What are the most common file formats used in multimedia?
Answer: The two most common multimedia elements are GIF and JPG files.
Both of these formats compress static as opposed to animated bitmap images.
Why Choose Our Computer Graphics and Multimedia Assignment Services?Our professional Computer Graphics and Multimedia assignments help experts respect both your progress and their status. That is why each assignment generated by us is 100% original and plagiarism-free masterpiece with reliable information.
Our 24/7 Computer Science online assignment and homework help will be provided to you via online chat, phone or email. We provide the students from all around the world with reasonably priced assignment solutions without compromising the quality.
Apart from that You will surely get all the type of writing services whether it academic writing or essay writing. We do provide 100% error free Computer Graphics and Multimedia homework help for all the recognised universities in the world, So that with our online tutoring platform you can get the highest grade with great subject knowledge.
Most Popular Queries By Students
Q1. Why You Should Take Computer Graphics and Multimedia Assignment Help From Us?
We have the best academic experts, We deliver our work on time, and 100% plagiarism-free content. Place an order with us to bring the high grades in your mark sheet.
Q2. How can i Order my Computer Graphics and Multimedia assignment?
You can simply place your order by filling out our order form on top, or you can contact with our support team through call, email, or live chat.
Q3. How does the assignment services process works?
After placing the assignment order our team will reach out to you through email, or WhatsApp with a tentative price of your assignment, If you will be satisfied with the pricing, Your assignment will be delivered to you within the deadline.
Q4. Can you provide international payments acceptance?
Yes, We do accept payment in some major currencies including USD, INR, EUR, GBP, AUD, AED and more. If you have any other local currency that should be part of our payment gateways system feel free to let us know.
Q5. My payment is declined/failed, and the amount is deducted from my bank account what should I do?
If your transaction is declined/failed/unsuccessful but the amount has been deducted from your account, Please do not worry. Your amount will be credited back by the bank within 15 days (or as per bank guidelines).