Project Management Technical Assignment Help
Introduction to Project Management Assignment Services
We, at TutorDollar, provide expert Project Management homework and online assignment help. Our Project Management online assignment help experts are very talented to deal with all types of challenging topics of Project Management.
IET 320 Project Management is an online course that explores the industrial project management methods for the analysis and design of industrial-level projects. The various things studied in this online course are planning, scheduling and control of project resources from an industrial perspective. The concepts and activities are integrated according to the Project Management Institute's Body of Knowledge.
What are the steps of Project Management?
The term Project Management is one of the most popular management sectors among others. This management usually needs three main steps by which are beneficial to practical application in the required field.
Step 1: Initiation Stage: Before you start your project, you need to prepare a proper plan. Here you can discuss the fundamental idea of your project.
Step 2: Planning and Designing: after making an initial plan you need to design your nest level planning to develop your project. In this stage, you can make an outline of your project to define the further pathway.
Step 3: In the 3rd phase, you can carry out the actual execution and implement your project. Nowadays, companies are appointing their specialized management to help the implementation as well as the execution of entire processes.
Step 4: In this stage, you need to monitor the entire phases and processes of the project. If a single step goes wrong, then you will face an unwanted disaster in your business.
Topics we cover:
Various other topics covered in this online course are Introduction to Project Management , Project Plan, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Critical Path Method (CPM), Project Manager, Project Stakeholder, Project Portfolio Management, Collaboration, Agile Project Management, Waterfall Model, Project Budget, Project Timeline, Gantt Project Management Terms, Milestone, Dependencies, Start-to-start Finish-to-start Start-to-finish Finish-to-finish, Kanban Project Management Terms, Work in Progress (WIP), Work in Progress Limit, Bottleneck, Scrum, Sprint, Meeting Project Management Terms, Kickoff Meeting, Meeting Agenda, Meeting Minutes, Stand-up Meeting, Follow Up, Resourcing Project Management Terms, Resource Allocation, Resource Breakdown Structure, Resource Leveling, Resource Availability, Resource Calendar, Project Risk Management Terms, Risk Management, Risk Mitigation, Risk Monitoring and Control, Risk Owner, Issue Management and Bug Tracking Terms, Issue Management, Issue Tracking, Issue Log, Issue Types, QA Project Management Terms, Quality Planning, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Management Plan, The Balanced Score Card , The Halo Effect , Statement of work (SOW) , Stakeholder Management, RACI Chart Tool, Activity Based Costing , Agile Project Management , Benchmarking Process , Cause and Effect Diagram , Change Management Process , Gantt chart Tool , Leads, Lags & Float , Pareto Chart Tool , PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology , PERT Estimation Technique , Project Charter, Traditional Project Management, Total Quality Management , The Virtual Team , The Rule of Seven , The Make or Buy Decision , Staffing Management Plan , Requirements Collection, Rewards and Recognition, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Project Management Software , Microsoft Project, Primavera, Jeera, Clarizen, Wrike, Zoho Projects, Plan View , Basic Management Skills , Basic Quality Tools , Conflict Management , Critical Chain Method , Decision Making Process , Enterprise Resource Planning, Event Chain Methodology, Extreme Project Management, Just-in-time (JIT) manufacturing , Management by Objective (MBO), Monte Carlo Analysis, Motivation Theories , Negotiation Skills , Project Activity Diagram , Project Management Office , Project Portfolio Management , Project Quality Plan.
Books we cover
- The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management (Fast Forward MBA Series) 5th Edition, Kindle Edition by Eric Verzuh (Author)
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition Author: PMI
- Project Management A Systems Approach To Planning, Scheduling, And Controlling Eighth Edition Harold Kerzner, Ph.D.
- Strategic Project Management Made Simple: Practical Tools for Leaders and Teams Hardcover – 10 March 2009 by Terry Schmidt (Author)
To give an idea of this online course, upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
1. Understand what a project is and why managing a project successfully is important.
2. Understand and master project management processes and techniques:
- Organizational strategy
- Scope management
- Project team management
- Risk management
- Cost management
- Resource management
- Project evaluation, closeout, and termination
3. Use a project management software program to manage complex projects.
The course has been specially designed by our panel of experts. These experts have utilized all of the knowledge and experience they have gathered over the years to make the course as simple as possible. The idea has been to simplify the most complicated of concepts so that you can easily understand them. The other area of focus has been at practical applications of learning. For this purpose, case studies and activities have been made a part of this course.
TutorDollar has also ensured that the IET 320 Project Management course is affordable for all and hence, we have priced it very moderately. You can join the course at any time you want and contact our customer support team for any queries or doubts that you face.
Why are we the best?
- We provide unique and un-plagiarized assignments for our clients. Plagiarism decreases the value of the project and makes a bad impact. Our professional experts always try to provide the best and unique assignments for each and every client. You won’t find any kind of similarity between these projects.
- The timely submission makes a positive impact on a student. We understand your time value, so we try to provide your requirements within the mentioned deadline.
- You can find multiple numbers of general and authentic referencing in our project such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Oxford, Vancouver, and Chicago style.
- We provide our best services regarding your academic assignment at the best price which is as cheap as your breakfast. We know the expenditure level of a student is generally very high. After managing the tuition and university fee they have a few amounts of money to spend on their assignment or project work. So we designed our fee structure regarding their affordability.
- We provide scholarships and seasonal discounts to our clients. One can enjoy these benefits by fulfilling some criteria. Along with these, we provide an amazing discount for the new users. If you are a new user of our professional academic consulting industry, you will get an impressive promotional discount.
So, Go ahead to get the best Project Management online assignment and homework help at TutorDollar!
Why Choose Our Project Management Assignment Services?Our professional Project Management assignments help experts respect both your progress and their status. That is why each assignment generated by us is 100% original and plagiarism-free masterpiece with reliable information.
Our 24/7 Technology Management online assignment and homework help will be provided to you via online chat, phone or email. We provide the students from all around the world with reasonably priced assignment solutions without compromising the quality.
Apart from that You will surely get all the type of writing services whether it academic writing or essay writing. We do provide 100% error free Project Management homework help for all the recognised universities in the world, So that with our online tutoring platform you can get the highest grade with great subject knowledge.
Most Popular Queries By Students
Q1. Why You Should Take Project Management Assignment Help From Us?
We have the best academic experts, We deliver our work on time, and 100% plagiarism-free content. Place an order with us to bring the high grades in your mark sheet.
Q2. How can i Order my Project Management assignment?
You can simply place your order by filling out our order form on top, or you can contact with our support team through call, email, or live chat.
Q3. How does the assignment services process works?
After placing the assignment order our team will reach out to you through email, or WhatsApp with a tentative price of your assignment, If you will be satisfied with the pricing, Your assignment will be delivered to you within the deadline.
Q4. Can you provide international payments acceptance?
Yes, We do accept payment in some major currencies including USD, INR, EUR, GBP, AUD, AED and more. If you have any other local currency that should be part of our payment gateways system feel free to let us know.
Q5. My payment is declined/failed, and the amount is deducted from my bank account what should I do?
If your transaction is declined/failed/unsuccessful but the amount has been deducted from your account, Please do not worry. Your amount will be credited back by the bank within 15 days (or as per bank guidelines).